Are you looking for a new home community in Greensboro, NC, with plenty of amenities? Look no further than Jessup Ridge. Here you’ll find a peaceful country setting just 15 minutes from the city of Greensboro. This growing neighborhood has a lot to offer families of all sizes and stages. If you’re looking for a place to call home, consider the five best things about living in Jessup Ridge.
- Peaceful country setting. If your idea of home includes rolling fields, lush green forests, and a natural landscape, you’ll find just that in Jessup Ridge. Surrounded by trees, the neighborhood is built into the land for a natural setting that is far from the overdeveloped style of other communities. Breathe fresh air, hear nothing but the crickets and birds chirping, and feel at home. Walking trails have been cleared through and around the neighborhood forming a network that connects to the Haw River State Park. There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors here in Jessup Ridge.
- Short commute to the city. The only problem with living in the country is how far it is from the city, right? This is not a concern in Jessup Ridge. Just a 15 to 20 minute drive and you’re in the heart of Greensboro, and the larger cities of Charlotte and Raleigh are under 2 hours away.
- Spacious lots. Feel like your neighbors are a little too close? Home sites in Jessup Ridge are large enough and purposefully designed with privacy in mind. If you have big plans for your outdoor space, you’ll definitely have room to bring those plans to life.
- Quality custom homes. Want your home to be unique? Don Mills Builders designs and constructs custom homes in Jessup Ridge that stand out from the rest. Your personal wants and desires for your home can be developed into the dream home you have always imagined. Quality craftsmanship and materials go into every Don Mills original home, ensuring lasting value for generations.
- Neighborhood pool. When that hot North Carolina sun starts beating down, you’ll be glad for the cool waters of the Jessup Ridge pool. The newest addition to the neighborhood, the pool is available to all Jessup Ridge residents. Need a place to hold a group event? Reserve the clubhouse for your next get together.
More Benefits of Living in this New Home Community in Greensboro, NC
These top five things about living in Jessup Ridge are really just the beginning. The neighborhood is in a top-notch public school district with alternative educational opportunities nearby. Excellent hospitals and healthcare facilities are in the area, and the Greensboro international airport is easily accessible with just a short drive. Opportunities for shopping, dining, and entertainment are all around in Greensboro and the rest of the Triad. Jessup Ridge offers a true balance between urban convenience and rural atmosphere. Let Don Mills build you your dream home in a dream location. Call (336)262-1777 to schedule a free consultation.