Looking for a place in the Greensboro area to settle down? Whether you’re thinking of starting a family, already have a few kids, or the nest is empty and you need a new home that’s big enough for all the grandkids, Summerfield is one of the best places to put down roots. Check out the top 5 reasons to settle down in one of the best areas of North Carolina. And when you’re ready to find a new home builder in Summerfield to make your dream home a reality, call Don Mills.
- Good Schools. If you have kids or ever plan to, the schools in the area are very important. Public schools near Summerfield include Summerfield Elementary, Northern Guilford Elementary, Summerfield Charter Academy, Brown Summit Middle, Northern Guilford Middle, and Northern Guilford High School, all of which are excellent or above average schools.
- Low Crime Rate. Raising a family in a safe place is a priority. Summerfield’s crime rate is 62% lower than average for the state of North Carolina. In most neighborhoods in Summerfield, your kids will be able to play in the yard and ride their bikes down the street. You can take an evening stroll or go for a morning jog without fear. Here you will truly know the peace of mind that comes from living in a safe small town.
- Summerfield is just north of the city of Greensboro. With a short drive, you can get to work, stores, restaurants, entertainment, and more. And as a part of the Piedmont Triad, even more opportunities can be found in High Point, Winston Salem, and Kernersville, all less than a 40-minute drive away.
- Career Opportunity. With 3 cities in such close proximity, the job market is viable. Whether you’re looking for medical, law, IT, education, industrial, logistics, financial, technical, or other fields of work, you can find not only a job but a career. Employment rates have risen across the state of North Carolina in recent years, particularly in the Triad area.
- Great Weather. Summerfield, NC has typical weather for southeastern US: hot summers, warm springs, falls that feel like an extension of summer, and relatively mild winters with occasional snow. Summerfield gets average rainfall throughout all 4 seasons of the year. Summers with ample sunshine make excellent pool and beach weather, with the renowned Carolina Coast only a four-hour drive away.
Finding an Experienced, Reliable New Home Builder in Summerfield is Easy
When you’re ready to put down your roots in northern Guilford County, Don Mills Builders is ready to help you do just that. A premier new home builder in Summerfield, Don Mills builds award-winning homes in the most highly desired luxury custom home neighborhoods in the area. If you’re looking for quality craftsmanship, state-of-the-art features, original design, and a builder you can trust, call Don Mills: (336)362-1777.